There She Is!! final step There She Is!! final step

amazing

this has been my favorite series on newgrounds since the beginning. It's very bittersweet to see it go though. Im happy it ended wonderfully but I'm gonna miss it. Hopefully something else will come along that held as much meaning as this. If I could give it 100 stars I would.

SmexyStory -MapleStory GM SmexyStory -MapleStory GM

nice.

What you were trying to display was clear an it looked like alot of fun, I was just kinda wondering what the music was.

Calvin and Hobbes Calvin and Hobbes

oh man!

That was super cool! I really want to see more c&h comics turned into flash shorts.

2 man pong 2 man pong

It's a nice start.

A few things I think need to happen are for you to turn it into a 1 player vs computer game with a 2 player option, add some background music and instead of having one player control with the mouse and the other use the keyboard, run them both on the board. Make those changes at least and you'll have a much better product for your consumers.

djwoodster responds:

thx for the feedback i will work on some of this but it is only a starter game and i am starting on a invader style game but maybe in the future i will release the game with your recamendations

Undead Rampage Undead Rampage

It's pretty good

My main issue with it is that it's not really a new idea. Boxhead did this game a good while back and I feel it ran a little more smoothly on that format. I'm not saying I didn't enjoy it (because I do love shooting zombies) it's just the exact same game I played back then with different artwork.

The new Maze game The new Maze game

good game

I mean, I've played a ton of mouse mazes and this one doesnt totally stand out by design, but its fun. However, if you die the music doesn't stop but the track restarts over it. This creates painful noises. If you could, look into fixing that.